The memeing must stop

Hey im back after the presentation to say what went well and what can be improved.

The presentation went well apart from technical difficulties with sound which resulted in us being unable to play the music which was a vital part of one of the sub genres but the links are still there so you are able so you can listen to the audio. Also I feel I made the power point well and the images I included showed of the memes of the sub genre and it got a few laughs which is what memes what memes are about so i count it as a win in my book.

What I could have went better in the presentation was the speakers I feel maybe I didn't give enough time for my partners to prepare and also i should have gave them more slides to talk about but he number was uneven.

I feel on my part the research I did was good but i maybe should have read in even more in depth into the topics .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't stop the fake news train

Fake news leaves the station