Fake news leaves the station


Hey here’s another blog on the digital journalism mission.

After being very stressed about our video not being up to par with the rest of the class before I watched all the video I have calmed down and believe that our one is one of the best and the effort we put in definitely shows. With our audio being good our editing being well made I feel we showed that we can use adobe premiere even though it doesn’t work sometimes. I believe it was a great idea that I brought in my microphone and it gave us an advantage to people working in their phones.

Also Eddie was a big advantage since he was already familiar with adobe premiere and other products more so than I or Justin but that does not mean he did all the work. I believe that editing as a team did us a great advantage and solidified our team effort. Also I’m very glad we didn’t make it a live action video and sued screen recording because we didn’t really have the best cameras and I believe it would ruin the video. I believe also that the idea has went a long way from the original inception originally we were going to make one local post but now we have several and I feel that the tools that we found like Grover.ai and wix helped immensely and diffidently gave us an advantage over others .

 I learned a lot from watching other videos for example using green screen was hilarious and maybe we could have done something with that also the communication over time which was live action was great and maybe we could take some inspiration from that next time.

We also didn’t make the video 5 minutes long only being 4 minutes and 15 seconds but I feel that the quality was the best one I have made and that we had enough content to satisfy the requirements. I learned a lot from Eddie and Justin and hope to work with them again in the future.All and all I feel the video has put our goals and points forward mostly achieved our goals fooled the audience about the responses also we showed that we can use adobe premiere and defiantly showed above 30 hours of work each and I do believe this mission was a absolute success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The memeing must stop

Can't stop the fake news train