Can't stop the fake news train


Hey guys I’m back again to talk about the final product for my digital journalism assignment.

I feel like the project was definitely the best one I made so far and i could not have done it without Eddie and Justin. The final product is well researched and we put a lot of effort into it making the articles and making the website and all the social Medias we put a considerable amount of time into it all definitely exceeding the time that was needed. The editing process itself took up an entire days’ worth with one break for food. All three of us worked vigorously hard to create the final product.

The problem I had with the video was how it was exported because for some reason the video was adamant to export in glorious 360p instead of 1080p which was great but the footage was still visible from far away as it was played on a massive projector so the quality doesn’t matter as much as it still shows the effort that was made.  I also would want to rerecord my voice liens as I feel they are not up to the standard that Eddie and Justin recorded i feel the area that  I was recording in had a fact to play in this as the recordings they did where in a different part of the corridor. This meant that the start of the video sounds slightly different to the rest butt I feel that it doesn’t impact too much on the quality as it is still clear and you can hear what I’m saying. I also had doubts on not putting in the editing process of the video itself but after watching the rest of the assignments I feel we did we’ll in not putting it in. I’m also glad that we faked the responses because it’s sort of a fake news story inception so if you’re paying attention you will realise that it’s fake (I know shocking Karen#stopweed didn’t actually comment on our twitter) I feel like that was a good inclusion also photoshoping the views on the website was a good inclusion because again its misinformation and also we didn’t have enough time to promote the website.

Here is the video we made hope you enjoy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The memeing must stop

Fake news leaves the station