Memers rise up

Hey I'm back with a presentation about memes this time. First I made team with Bernard again and Godwill and decided to take some time to think about how we are going to do the presentation.

We decided that doing a presentation on meme subcultures would be a good idea  so we would each decide on a subculture and we,d all research them together so we would have a wide range of knowledge to share for the presentation. I also decided  I would make the power point.

I to explore the Yugoslavian 90s civil war because i find it strange that its even a meme since it was such a brutal war and wasn't that long ago. Bernard picked slice of life memes and Godwill picked the recent raid on area 51.

We then decided we would meet up to talk more about the project over the midterm but i caught the flu so we couldn't really meet up till we where back in college. In the mean time I would be doing research on the chosen topics mainly on my topic but on the other ones as well. There was no real guide to how memes become popular or why there funny but after looking at memes for countless hours and listing to Serbian Croatian and Bosnian propaganda music I think I had enough content to put in the presentation. Bernard and Godwill would then send me there research that I would shorten down and put into the power point.

I would then send the power point for them them to think about what they where going to say during the slides and I would also practice my slides. I then added some links and we where ready to go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The memeing must stop

Can't stop the fake news train

Fake news leaves the station